Policy & Rules (DS Residency Varanasi Homestay)
We hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities. Guests are kindly requested to observe the rules. Accommodation Contract, so that their stay will be comfortable and safe. If guests do not observe these rules, the DS Residency will be obliged to cancel their accommodations and the related contract as specified.
For Personal Safety
- Please refrain from using any electrical appliances such as heaters, cooking appliances or irons that could cause a fire.
- Please do not smoke in bed or in any place where smoking presents a fire hazard.
- Smoking is not permitted, except in the designated smoking areas. Please refrain from any other acts that could cause a fire in your room or anywhere in DS Residency. As well as the cost of repairing any damage charge paid by guest.
- Please make sure your door is locked when you leave your room. Please refrain from holding meetings with visitors in your room.
- Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your room.
Regarding Payment for Rooms/Services
Room Rent paid full in advance at check-in time. Online Booking is confirmed after received full payment in advance.
Price will be changed according demand / festival / peak seasons (and additional charges may apply according demands).
Payment for all hotel services may be made by cash accepted by the Hotel. Please pay your bills whenever requested by the Front Desk while staying at the Hotel.
Your Cooperation is Requested
- Please do not bring onto the premises of the Hotel any of the following:
（1）Animals or birds of any kind, except service dogs;
（2）Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
（3）Objects emitting a foul odor;
（4）Unregistered firearms or swords;
（5）Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and
（6）Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of India.
- Gambling or other acts that are contrary to good morals or that cause an annoyance are strictly prohibited.
- The rooms or lobby of the Homestay may not be used for any business purposes, or for any purpose apart from accommodation, without the express permission of the Homestay.
- Except in emergency situations, please refrain from using the emergency staircases, going up to the roof or entering areas where there is machinery, areas where Hotel property is stored or other areas where guests and visitors are not permitted.
- You will be charged for any damage to the Homestay’s property caused by you or by your guests.
- Check-In time is 12 noon and Check-Out Time is 10:00 AM
- If our Check-In/Out timing does not suit your holiday program, kindly inform us about the same. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly depending on the timing
- All bookings are non-transferrable. (Price will be changed according demand / festival / peak seasons.)(and additional charges may apply according demands).
- Please carry a valid government issued photo identity and address proof with you for Check-In Procedure. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card. The homestay has a right to demand a valid identification for each guest checking-in to the homestay. Couples may have to provide a proof of marriage if demanded
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error
- We do not accommodate unmarried couples at our premises, please do not confirm bookings for unmarried couples
- Complimentary Breakfast timings are 8:30 – 10:00 AM. (Fixed Menu).
- We allow Infants and Children only when accompanied by parents or legal guardians. Children need to carry a valid government issued identity proof. We consider infants up to age 3 and children up to age 10.
- Extra person charges will apply if there is an added guest other than the booking. We do not charge extra for children unless an extra bed is requested.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by homestay, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the homestay, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Homestay asset. Guest shall keep the Homestay l room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability. Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- We (Homestay) reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations without any prior notice.
Marriage Room Booking Policy
- This is Homestay don’t accept service like hotels (We are closed main gate 11:00 P.M. to 05:00 A.M.) not allowed midnight service(for open/close main gate), gate is closed.
- Any damage to walls, windows, furniture, fixtures and fittings will be added to the bill at the sole discretion of the management.
- We do not accommodate unmarried couples at our premises, please do not confirm bookings for unmarried couples.
- Non vegetarian food / smoking / alcohol / tobaccos is not permitted.
- It is impossible for homestay staff to be aware of who is a genuine guest and who isn’t. All your belongings, valuables and cash should be safely locked. Management (Owner) is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from theft or misplacement of cash and valuables.
- We (Homestay) reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations guest n relatives behavior.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Homestay asset. Guest shall keep the Homestay room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error.
- We are not allowed Visitor (Relatives / friends) to guest room for security reasons.
- For marriage bookings – Check-In time is 12 noon and Check-Out Time is 10 A.M.
We will always try and settle all disputes amicably and fairly. In the unlikely event that we are unable to do so, all dispute resolutions will fall under the jurisdiction of the Varanasi Court.
- We will try and accommodate changes to confirmed booking subject to availability and timing.
- Any change in Room Type, Date of check-in/check-out will be considered cancellation and cancellation policies will apply
- Same day (with 24 hrs) Or No shows we will charge full payment.
- 30 days we will charge 75% payment.
- After bookings 30 days we will charge 75% payment.
- Please make our property nonrefundable bookings.
- The same policy will be applicable to booking extensions
- The same policy will be applicable to all the days of the same booking
- We do not accommodate unmarried couples, and therefore no refund shall be processed for bookings of unmarried couples as per above policies
Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of this web site and related web sites (“Site”), including the use of the information & services offered on the Site. In accessing and using the Site, you shall be deemed to have read each and all the Conditions without modification. If you do not agree, please incase use of the site and leave the site immediately. These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the site.
- The information available on the Site relates to the Homestay owned and managed by DS Residency, a corporation constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties (“DS Residency Varanasi Homestay”).
USE OF SITE
- The services of this Site are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and thus, are not available to minors. By using this Site, You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You also warrant that you are legally authorized to make the travel reservations and/or purchases for either yourself or for another person for whom you are authorized to act. You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- This Site is to be used by you for your personal use only. Commercial uses of this Site are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent from DS Residency has been granted. You agree that you will not use this Site for chain letters, junk mail, “spamming”, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list.